You can type here any text you want

Officer Held in Plot to Cook Women and Eat Them

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MeanBuicks

Scaring the neighbors!
A New York police officer was arrested Wednesday in Queens by the Federal Bureau of Investigation after he discussed cooking and eating female body parts, according to a criminal complaint.
The evidence against the officer, a six-year veteran of the New York Police Department, consists of e-mails and instant messages in which he was “discussing plans to kidnap, rape, torture, kill, cook and eat body parts of a number of women,” according to the complaint against the officer, Gilberto Valle.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/26/n...-plot-to-kidnap-women-and-cook-them.html?_r=0

WTF?? Someone needs to explain to him that it's 'Protect and Serve' not 'Dissect and Serve'. :confused:

Dissect and serve! I like it. I wonder how he was going to prepare them?

D

Should be "dissect & skewer".
I've always preferred my women at 98.6.
Well, maybe a little hotter.

Hmm.. I wonder if he was going to serve the dish with a nice Chianti and fava beans or keep it all to himself. Dunno what you do with a guy like this - he's clearly f'ed up and should never be allowed to work KP duty in prison..

I'd prefer to just feed my pussy....................cat....:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Back