You can type here any text you want

oh crap...car wont start with fp change

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sdteb

trying to get it like you
put hot wire kit in today in the tta and walbro 340....
guess what it wont get fuel pressure and wont start....tried new fp relay no avail....i think that the pump is bad....
tapped into the tan/white wire to try to get the fuel pump to come on and all it does is make a clicking noise....with key on i used a test light, however is it true that the car will not show current with the key on after about 2-3 seconds? I was told to put a test light on it when i turn the key on not just with the car in the air on the lift with the key left on...

btw, no blown fuses and tried with and with out the hot wire in the system....no fuel pressure when turning the key...the pump will not come on...what is the symptoms of a bad fuel pump as this pump came out of my GN...i took racetronix advice as how to clean this out.....run some water through it and then let it dry....

BTW, changing FP in TTA's is no fun.....today was my first time with the TTA, and now i have to do it again...i think the pump is locked up...

any ideas folks?

Check the hotwire harness. Mine had a broken pin in the connector. Try without the hotwire and see if the pump is running.

/Andreas

Back