You can type here any text you want

Oh yeah...documentation

• Thread starter Thread starter COPTZR
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
C

COPTZR

I also have ALL of the documentation excep the original window sticker if anyone is interested in any of it.
I mean everything you can think of.

There's a tag that was on the turn signal lever that has instructions on how to use the hazard lights.

A pamphlet on "the new amazing space saving tire" or somethin to that effect...shows the little spare and a shot of a blue '78 Sport Coupe in there along with shots of stuff in the trunk to show how it leaves room in there...

The warranty for the Uniroyal tires
The warranty for the undercoating(also the bill of sale for this was in an envelope and still sealed!! I opened it of course and realized I shouldn't have after the fact)
The brochure that came with the Sport Coupe's(2 and 4bbl Regal and the LeSabre Sport Coupe)..on "the new turbocharged Buick engine". Includes various info on them.
etc etc etc...there's a bunch in there. The owner manual for 78 Regal and Century's, guide on how to use the seatblets(go figure..), etc etc
Another odd thing is that the car was sold new at Royal Buick and I bought it from Royal Salvage...

Back