You can type here any text you want

Ohhh Ohhh

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member

On a 100% original suspension TTA.

Wonder if this makes me the fastest 100% stock suspension TTA?

And a stock GM MAF :D

i wish i was you right now for 2 reasons. 1 it's 2 friggin cold up here in connecticut and my local track up in new lebanon new york closed back in october until about april. and reason 2 is i still don't have a tta yet.will have one before spring as soon as the right car shows up meanwhile i'll enjoy my turbo t's 11.95 113 motor 100% stock just some bolt ons.

Originally posted by Razor

On a 100% original suspension TTA.

Wonder if this makes me the fastest 100% stock suspension TTA?

And a stock GM MAF :D
You are just about there! Congrats. Next time, hit the restroom before you head to the line ;)

1.54 60'??? Did you buy some M&H racemasters?lol.... Thats gotta be your best.

Congrats on the 11.00 run. I wish I could have been there. I had the car ready to go and family issues arrose.

Your car is picking up big time from the 1/8 to 1/4!!!

I think you got the 100% stock TTA suspension title.

How much boost this time Julio?

Bo

Thanks guys.. Bruce.. man thats a alot of boost to cool down. I was seeing 20 degree's above ambient .. I can crank the alky up and bring it to ambient.. but man i'm on borrowed time..

Bo that was 25.6 peak on my Greddy boost controller. So I would say 24-25 PSI. Nice MPH increase :D

Who ever says you cant MPH with alky... hehehe

125? uh oh someone is movin now...

good work julio.

you havent told us the changes uve been making.

surej

Well I put the 212/212 112LS cam in, replaced the broken timing chain tensioner :mad: that was cuasing my knock, and just dropped in one of eric's chips he cobbled together for 65's and said..try it.. so I did.

Wonder if I take the screen out of the MAF if it will pickup?:D

And Surej I've been putting that pink stuff on the tires the last few days.. looks like it worked or I got lucky ;)

Originally posted by TTA850
Congrats :D

Thanks,

Hey I noticed we're tied MPH :eek:

Call me tommorrow and i'll give you the info you requested.

Originally posted by Razor
Well I put the 212/212 112LS cam in, replaced the broken timing chain tensioner :mad: that was cuasing my knock, and just dropped in one of eric's chips he cobbled together for 65's and said..try it.. so I did.

Wonder if I take the screen out of the MAF if it will pickup?:D

And Surej I've been putting that pink stuff on the tires the last few days.. looks like it worked or I got lucky ;)

GOTTA LUV THAT PINK STUFF!

All hail the King!

Congrats Julio! You weren't kidding when you said she picks up 29mph on the back end:eek: It looks like everybody had a pretty good time at this track rental... Including you there was 4 Buick people that got new bests:cool:

Nice talking with ya and hopefully we'll see ya again "if" there is a Buick event at BMP:)

keep up the good work julio.

maybe ill give ya a shot at the title in bowling green.

excuse me while i go soak my slicks in a barrel of pink stuff.

surej

Hey Julio!

I'm rather interested what happend between the 60 foot,1/8 mile and the 1/4 mile speed?

Awsome 60 feet, rahter low 1/8 mile speed and high 1/4 mile speed?

Ex: Some of my runs with the TTA where at 12.3 ish but all with 122 miles with stock injectors.

Run the GN in the 7.13@100 in the 1/8 here in Sweden, looking forward to see what your alky cit can do to the time......

SWEET! Congrat´s.

Would be very nice to see what my car could accomplish with that kind of 60´s. My best so far is 1.869s / 7.600@98 11.739@120.8 Why is spring/summer so far away :(

At least my trans is on the way now :) only 4-6 weeks before it arrives :rolleyes: I´m very curious to see what the new setup will do

You guys are the best... thanks...

Uffe.. My goal is 6.80 at 103. Just going to need more timing to make it happen. The fuel curve plays a major role on the cars accelleration from the 330-660. I run mine a little rich and thats the consequence. But past the 1/8 mile.. that little rich pays off big time :)

Its going to take 27-28 PSI to make it happen.. and more timing.

Surej.. gotta love it ;)

Glad to see that 212 really picked you up...can't wait to get mine in the motor prolly in the next week or so. I finally got my heads back from the porter and all I can say is WOW, this guy really made the stock TTA heads flow like I knew they could! In case your interested, stock flow on the intake side at .500" went from 151 to 180 CFM and 121 to 164 CFM on the exhaust side. What was most impressive was how much flow the exhaust side gained from .300 to .500 lift. It went from 125 to 164 CFM...not too bad for stock heads with OE valve diameter! I fingered out that I gained an honest 168 CFM (Intake) and 258 CFM (Exhaust). If that doesn't help to wake things up, I don't know what will??? I finger your car is very similiar to mine right now...same cam and ported heads. If I see 125 MPH I'll be real happy! I think other than the IC there is not too much difference. You should be real happy with those numbers you posted...way to go!!

Back