oil pan

I was looking at Jasons pan, and that is what got me asking this question. As of now, I still run the stocker with an external bung for the drain plug. Didn't know if the stock pan would allow oil starvation as the ET's get lower. Later, Brian

I second the RJC pan. I ran a stocker for a while but after taking a close look and installing the RJC pan this is the way to go. :cool:

RJC pan is the only way to fly !
PICT0008.JPG

http://krylonracing.com/paceGN/

so... pace, when we gonna race?

and where'd you get those valve covers... those are the ones im looking for - id just polish em though.

Phil

Thanks for the input. I'll get with Jason, or Jack and get one on it's way. As far as oil capacity, I believe Jason states 8 qts., and then there is the remote oil filter ( Turbo Saver )----looking at around a 9 qt. capacity. Does this sound about right?

Fuelie600 said:
Thanks for the input. I'll get with Jason, or Jack and get one on it's way. As far as oil capacity, I believe Jason states 8 qts., and then there is the remote oil filter ( Turbo Saver )----looking at around a 9 qt. capacity. Does this sound about right?

Brian,

Got ya covered on the oil pan, I should have more on the shelf in a day or 2........ I'll save you the shipping costs... ;)

Nice to know you have my back, Jack. Going to talk with Bob today, or tommorow on head gasket options. I'll keep you posted. Brian