Oil pressure drop to zero in deep curves!!

oil volume in pan doesnt usually affect affect oil pressure as long as the pickup is submerged... but .. in his case it dropped when he made a turn because there wasnt enough oil in the pan to keep the oil pickup from sucking air....

It has been determined that the lack of oil cause the pickup to suck air when he's turning. So in this case one does have to do with the other.

D

Yes, I understand that. The point I'm trying to make is that the OP is under the assumption that since his oil pressure looks good at start up and normal driving, he has plenty of oil in the crankcase...which is obviously not the case.

F/M?? Do you mean the front mount intercooler? Robzombie. And Evil I would say the whole 5 quart container and maybe a half a cup more. From work and home I'm looking at about 25 miles give or take a day Monday-Saturday so that would be like 600 miles a month to 650 miles a month.

Yes I/C . And like others have said DO NOT START OR DRIVE THE CAR IF THERE IS NO OIL ON THE DIPSTICK.

I'm sure you know that now but it's worth repeating.

Report back when you check everything everyone has mentioned to let us know what you've found.