Ok heres my boy on Guitar

Boy's got talent! Next you'll be spending LOTS of money on the equipment upgrades (been thre done that) I got close to 10k in guitar crap for my son and I can't play a note. Looks like he enjoys the stage too. Keep him writing his own stuff, that generation hates cover bands.

lol, thanks all, im proud of him, he can shred pretty good but thier first attempt at there own song.

hes comming around from trying to play a zillion notes to keeping it somewhat simple... i keep telling him, make some nicklecrack type jingles..get on the radio then he will have the money to do whatever he wants.

Now that is ROCKING!!!!

I can see the video now, Turbo Buicks launching with the wheels up, laying the smack down. Fire, smoke, and explosions as your Buick does it's burnout and your son walks slowly out of the tire smoke ramping up as you stage. As the last yellow on the tree goes out there is a slight pause, then a slow motion shot of the driver releasing the trans brake button. Then all hell breaks loose with the car, the band, and the camrea shots. Damm he is good, keep him headed in the right direction.

Jim

PS: I guess you can tell I liked it.

He's off to a great start. Make sure he studies music theory, learns his scales etc. Definitely keep it simple. Don't play everything you know on every solo. Keep 'em wanting more! Good luck and most of all have fun.