You can type here any text you want

Ol Buick has one alright lately...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TARZAN

Half ass, on kill
Okay, all this took place on a closed course with professional drivers:wink:

One my 93 tune I raced a Mach 1 on the kit. Its a 5-speed car, bolt ons with a 75 shot....It was real close because I jump him out and he'd pull hard on the top side....he says it was me 3-0, I say it was me 2-1, either way, real good races...Also ran a stock Mach 1 and it wasn't much of a race, he's a nice guy though...

On the 110 tune I've raced a couple turbo 4's....Evo VIII with a turbo upgrade, exhaust, cams, cam gears, etc...I got out on him so bad that he didn't even bother trying 2nd gear....Raced a turbo Integra with a built motor, he stayed in it, and I guess I put somewhere around 5-10 on him....Loaded the ol Regal down with 4 people and raced the integra again....outcome was about the same lol.

Raced a brand new 350 Z, gave him 2 and the go.....Had him back by about 400' out and eased out not long after that....

Tonight I ran 2 different SBC S-10's....First one was all motor, he let me leave.....I think he had carb troubles, I got him out a couple....Ran the other one, he hit me with a 175 shot of the happy juice and started nudging me slowly about 400' out, then tried easing out of the gas to play the street racing game...I let out, not a fan of playing games....either way, we left even, I was pleased with the way my car ran, and he took home the "W" :)

And I ran an SR20det swap G20 from a roll....that was a good time also lol...

-Will

Raced a 600+ RWHP TA 6-speed, he makes more power, but I put mine to the ground better ;)

-Will

Then you're not trying hard enough :lol:

You've got the same turbo I've got, and have ran significantly better tha me at 5800', whats your secret?

-Will

You got 2 tenths on me and a higher altitude??? How'd you do that.
Me: PTE44, MSD50's, THDP, V2fmic

:confused:
I hate to admit it, but I cheat. I use a 50 shot of nitrous - I consider it my "altitude correction factor".
I don't have your knowledge of tuning Dave - I read your posts for advice.

I see, said the blind man....I recently added a lil 50 shot on mine, still got some gears to change out and some tuning to do, hoping for roughly the same times :)

-Will

Back