You can type here any text you want

Old stuff 78-79 guys might be interested in...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

84c10

front bumper w/alum support, pair of fenders, all off 79SC. $100 for all 3 picked up, have a bare header panel from the same for $50 more. Its been sitting in the garage for ever, figured maybe someone could use it...

pick up is in massachusetts

would u be willing to ship this stuff? My friend bought one of these and is interesred. Sioux city, ia 51109

I'm going to be honest here, the header panel would make sense to ship - no chips, cracks, damage, etc, even original paint, but may (probably will) cost more to do between boxes/bubble wrap, etc than I wanted to get for the part itself.

The chrome on the bumper is faded. Not rusted but faded. The aluminum is good, but overall the part is more of a driver/track car quality than for restoration because It is faded... not even sure how well polish would bring back the shine or not, havent tried.

The fenders *I* think someone would have to see in person. I had taken pics at one point but I feel they dont show the true condition, that the parts look better in the picture than they truely are.... dings, scrapes, even a few spots where the paint scratched/chipped and the metal got some flash rust... very very very workable and actually better than I've seen around for that age of part (30yrs old) in a long time, just the sort of thing that probably needs to be seen in person though so everyone winds up happy, I'd hate someone to wind up disappointed with something they got.

These things have been sitting around for oh... 10 years or so at least? Maybe a little longer? just moving from one spot in the garage to another, to another garage.... Was a door too at one point, think thats gone though as I havent seen it in a while.

I think the interest is more in the header panel and aluminum support itself. Gbody stuff is very hard for us to find around here. Everythings either rusted, wrecked, or if it was good at one time, its circle track now. I'll check with him and see what he wants to do. He has a friend in philly. He has a shop called harris speed works or something like that. Maybe he could help with the shipping. I'll give him a call.

o kenny where's that 442 at I have been looking to buy it for some time now

Attachments

• NW.gif
    NW.gif
    2.1 KB · Views: 157
Kenny,

Still waiting for my shifter handle:confused: Mailed the check......back IN JUNE 07:mad:

Nothing, just a sad excuse on 7/1, then nothing. Why not make good, return peoples money and/or get them thier parts:mad:

Pick a new hobby, your no good at selling parts!

Rich

Here's an idea for a hobby-GET A JOB!:biggrin: :rolleyes: Don't get offended:biggrin: , I say this to locals too;) Getting ripped off is a big deal to some of us TB owners that don't have a lot of money. Good thing I have a few friends in law inforcement, postal service, and some "family" in chicago.

Back