You can type here any text you want

on a lighter note

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
0n a lighter note killed ferrari 555 maranello today lol blow him off his horses saddle:D hey anyone like though new nitto 555r's? how do they behave in the rain? like the hoosier but trand wear is horrible!!!!

nope

this post i old
nope erics was a 360 barlenettea (s.p.?) before he sold me the car

this was 555 maranello with karen on the way to austin we where just outside of houston if i remeber correctly.

When he had the car I watched him follow a red 550. This was in Beaumont not somewhere else. As soon as i could get my phone out of my pocket it was done.

He asked me when I called him.and he askedwhat kind of ferrari was that. So I know what i saw and that was a 550 Maranello.

There is one in town but I havent really seen it in a long time.

Oh and i think they only made a 355 Berlinetta. not a 360 that is the Modena. ;) ;)

And I know this post is old

ok so apparemtly i was mistaken

ok so according to you 550 o and excuse me for my stupid ass edicute on some stupid italian sports car being incorrect
look i really dont care of you believe me or not makes no difference to me at all
fact was i wasnt even in the area when this happened

as i said i dont know you nor do i care about what happened before i had the car
since i dont know what makes you think that your abvious insugnificance matters to me in the least little way

so i say to you dear friend chew on that for a little while
and if you still dont like the way it tastes
shute up or line and dont ofrget to bring your wallett on of use will need it. ;)

p.s.
I love banter, dont you?:D

You say you dont know me well you should know me because I see you every weekend and I belive you on the note that you beat one.I just wanted to get a rise out of you because you get mad really quick and it looks like that happened here.

Sorry, just having fun with you.

Chris

Why

Why do you want me to bring my car out.

Also did you get the transmision stabbed?

if so does it run better.

well

well yeha its stabbed and as it turns out it wasnt the converter im going to have to have it gone thru and rebuilt so it will be a few months before its on the road agian:(

about your car im messing with you bro chill;)

Back