You can type here any text you want

On the way to Chicago for 2 weeks need stuff to do!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PNYKLR

Howdy all I'm on the way to Chicago (Sofitel O'hare) for business for 2 weeks if anyone knows of anything to do (I got 1 list already) let me know you can send me an e-mail I will try to check it pnyklrcj93@aol.com

Howdy all I'm in Rosemont (near Chicago) the hotel driver told me the fake 7-11 was near the hotel - it was like a 35 minute walk :(
theres a mickey d's but I dont see much else im on north river road (i think thats the name) there's a convention center across the street but nada exciting - only good thing is I am expecting parts from GNX guy thats my only exciting thing going on

Unfortunately, things are kind of winding down around here for the season. There is a kind of a cruise night this Satruday night in West Chicago - we're meeting at a Steak and Shake and going in to a drive in theater together. If you get access to a rental car, you're more than welcome to join us.

Car show in Barrington on the 4th, and a race day in Byron the 5th.

If you have access, check out our website at chicagolandbuick.org

ShariB

Back