You can type here any text you want

Once you go black........

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Very nice. You need to check the settings on your camera though. It seems to blow away alot of the picture. A couple pics of the road behind the cars look white. It looks like it is eating up lots of detail and oversaturating the blacks. None the less those are still HOT LOOKING CARS!!!!! My little brother just bought a 95 Supra and looking for some 18x10.5" rims in the back and 18"x8.5" up front (its blk too). The ass end of a Supra looks awesome with a big back tire and a sweet exhaust system.

Very nice. You need to check the settings on your camera though. It seems to blow away alot of the picture. A couple pics of the road behind the cars look white. It looks like it is eating up lots of detail and oversaturating the blacks. None the less those are still HOT LOOKING CARS!!!!! My little brother just bought a 95 Supra and looking for some 18x10.5" rims in the back and 18"x8.5" up front (its blk too). The ass end of a Supra looks awesome with a big back tire and a sweet exhaust system.

Thanks. Here you go.

supratail.jpg

:tongue: Don't get me started on that eyesore of a "hunting truck" my neighbor has in the driveway. I'd like to blow that thing up. It's the ire of the neighborhood. :mad: I'll be moving soon anyway. New house should be done by the first of the year they say.

Everyone needs "beater" for when it rains

wow

cars look great. im usually not too big of a fan of tuners but ill make an execption for ur supra!:biggrin:

Everyone needs "beater" for when it rains

If it ever rains and he goes mudding, I can only hope it sinks into the earth never to be seen again.

cars look great. im usually not too big of a fan of tuners but ill make an execption for ur supra!:biggrin:

There are a lot of disgusting riced out imports, no question. My goal was tasteful and mean looking. I'm really surprised how often I hear....."I don't generally like imports but YOUR car is badass." :D

what brand dr's are those in the last picture of the rear?that bronco in the backround looks to be fairly old, with new paint it wouldn't look to bad. if it's from there it has to be rust free and worth some paint.although....it is a ford

what brand dr's are those in the last picture of the rear?that bronco in the backround looks to be fairly old, with new paint it wouldn't look to bad. if it's from there it has to be rust free and worth some paint.although....it is a ford

Yes it's a Ford which I would like to see off to the glue factory like Mustangs. :tongue:

As for the DR's, the Supra had BFG G-Forces on it when that pic was taken. Now has MT's which are MUCH MUCH better tires for traction.

Would it be possible to get the contact info for the guy that does the blackout lighting for you? Is it tint paint or some other procedure? Looks wicked!

I am a huge Mark III supra fan, but after getting a glimps of that beauty I think I'll put one of those on my wish list as well.

Back