You can type here any text you want

oncenter intake

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

67turboCamaro

I am looking for an oncenter stage II intake for fuel injection. Let me know what you've got, thanks.

Muscle Motor Sports

Happened to run/stumble across this today while looking at NASCAR parts. They happened to have a Buick V6 section. These are supposed to be Stage2 stuff off Busch(BGN) and Indy cars. They actually have Diamond pistons dished new for a box of 6 199, Blue anodized Rockers for 150 a set of 12. They have a set of Turbo heads for 900ea. which have Titanium intake valves 208/5.50 and SS exhaust 265/5.50 no springs though and some other heads for 400ea... Dry sump oil pan, Bosch injector system,6.48 Childs and Roberts rods,some different sized Diamond,Muldez,LA Billetcranks(300-500 bucks)they have Indy cams that are way out there some crazy lift actually all the stuff looks good hardly used. "They want 200 bucks for this intake." the only thing with this intake is I don't see injector bungs. Hopefully some of this stuff will work for your application................

Try musclemotorsport.com/v6-engine-buick-intake.html ..musclemotorsport.com

I live about 45 minutes from this place and have visited it many times in the last year or two. I recently tried to buy some Kinsler intake parts (throttle bodys were there but valley cover was missing) that were sitting on the shelf (w/o price marked) for my Buick V6 from the owner but he told me they were already sold. BTW, unmarked prices are not that unusual for the V-6 stuff there. FWIW, Kinsler still lists the V-6 fuel injection intake on their web site!

He usually has some stage heads and 4 barel intakes and timing covers and rods and rockers. I have never seen one of the intakes that is shown in the picture. I would definitely call and request photos of any part that you might be interested in before sending $'s or when traveling long distance to purchase a part.

Perhaps others have had a better experience that I have had. I hope my experience was an isolated one.

Conrad

Back