You can type here any text you want

One has 2 go 87 Turbo blck/chrome

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn4u2c

Yes Its fast no you can't
I listed my Hawk in non buick cars and listing the T here first one that sells I'm keeping the other wife is prego and I'm out of $$$.

87 T black / chrome package few small bubbles on the 1 door easy fix I may have it done before it sells ( work at Gm dealer with excellent bodyshop) straight car never in a accident, Posi rear, will have new trans from brian at gbody next week this one is starting to slip and I refuse to sell it that way unless your 100% sure you know it could go at any moment and reafferm this with your wife :biggrin: but for now lets say brand new trans in it with new converter, rear was rebuild by boostjunkie just a few months back, engine was rebuilt last year with arp bolts champion ported heads, cometics,ported intake and 62 mm tb matched, kenney belle headers, gbody 3inch downpipe test pipe hooker catback, new msd wires, TTA plugs, cash v4 intercooler, te-60, hd gate,T+ and ls1 maf, K&N , 009's with TT chip, new gm radiator, will have scanmaster thats hardwired in, knock gauge, boost gauge, security light is active when car is shut off and so is another theft prevention device I will tell new owner about only. Has hotwire kit, new walbro pump, new fuel filter, all the braces under side of car, new energy suspension body mounts, new brakes aluminum drums, 4 mint stock wheels, 2 extra 8.5 vectors with stock caps and brand new Nitto drag radials only bolted on to look at them and drove maybe 10 miles to make sure they were balance properly and such. car has all new speakers, 94 buick Delco cd player, power injection light is hooked up and ready to work with 1 wire connection, new headliner, new carpet, new mats, bench seat, car cold ac, 1 trip to the track it ran 11.46 on 110 oct. definatly more in it was not pushing it hard zero knock the whole run. everything works except the power antenna is stuck up but the motor does run. 140,000 total on the car alot less on the driveline good DD/weekend warrior.

$10,000 with new trans installed door fixed, $8,500 the ways it is or $8,000 - the vetor wheels/new dr's way it is
located in pa 17329

sure .. you need to see anything in partic8lar or just overall pics ?

These are from this wek will take more soon but its blue ash cold right now.

Attachments

• car (1).jpg
    car (1).jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 422
  • car (2).jpg
    car (2).jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 420
  • car (3).jpg
    car (3).jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 423
  • car (4).jpg
    car (4).jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 423
  • car.jpg
    car.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 424
with T wheels that will be on when sold. The TT are off my 57

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 422
Glenville Pa17329 zip when you put it in mapquest I'm 1.6 miles from the center of town they show... north of baltimore , west of philly , east of pittsburg south of harrisburg. Not being a jack but I don't want a bunch of people knowing where my cars are as I had one truck stolen already a few years back and it turns out he came to see it a week earlier as it was on ebay. they are not at my house but close.
I have a 57 chevy conv, firehawk, T , vette , just want to be safe .you get the idea. :cool:

I wasn't asking for a house number just a general idea to see if I could drive it on short notice.

Back