You can type here any text you want

One more for the tb team. Sucked tht it was a GM.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

c n avoid87

So in my way back from morrako ind to the city of Chi, is me and my budy cobalt ss behind me. A nasty sounding camaro ss the round body i wana say 00 and up.. Was teasing my 4cylinder with a small sc motor there was nothing my
Boy could of done he got raped!! So he pull next to me we still gave the paint from the track in the cars he figured this guys will run!! So i see him flyin towards me i punch it tires break loose a bit but grab on n he couldnt keep up. So we slow down about 5mpg his nose drops i open my cut out turbo spools, is exhaust is loud as f...! Hes going tru gears real nice but the buick was way to much for his SS.. I was just pulling ao much it wasnt funny.. I slow down he gets next to me n said nice"i wasnt expecting that" i told him "i was" and he took of like a bat out of hell i was crusing it.. Nothing like an illegal street race after 3 legal races.. ..

meanchicken said:
Good kill!
I like the sig...but....what's your combo?

Dude i have another treat with my tracks time n i put my combo in there to much crap to rewrite(not trying to be a dutch) noting fancy..but my turbo just took a major crap.. Cant wait to hear ur kills on the GN.. Im a fan ;-)...

Back