You can type here any text you want

Other then stock location

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BLKCreeper

Anyone know where i can locate a shop where they will do custom installs. I am looking to put a head unit in the glove box or center console to keep the interior looking stock. I am in the South jersey area. thanks.

Originally posted by BLKCreeper
Anyone know where i can locate a shop where they will do custom installs. I am looking to put a head unit in the glove box or center console to keep the interior looking stock. I am in the South jersey area. thanks.

I can't help you with a shop in your area but I can recomend a smaller control unit to install in your car coupled with a changer that might possibly work for you. I build a vinyl and fiberglass pod that houses my Alpine 1665 SP CD- controller/receiver that controls my audio system and my Alpine12 disc AI-net changer. The unit is mounted in the headliner and is easily reached and hidden away from public view while still maintaining the factory CSII Delco head unit. Both glove box and center console aren't the best places for ergonomics in my opinion. This is just a thought.........:) It can also be mounted in the drivers side sun visor and easily flipped up and hidded for ultimate stealth.

Click on this link to see the modification in my GN.........

Alpine 1665 SP controller

Back