You can type here any text you want

Out at the car show

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNX 233 485

Had #485 out at the upstate NY Rehinbeck car show on Sunday, I was there with the car the whole day and was really suprised at the response and knowledge of the people that I talked to. Alot of them knew what a GNX was and alot of them were really intrested in info. I did not even hear "thats a nice monte carlo", I was waiting for that one. Most people did say, you drove it here???? They were also happy that I am not a car show nut, there were no ropes around the car and I let anyone go in the car and check out anything they wanted, all in all it was a good car show. Let me know if any of the board members were there.

Car show....

I was going to go but the GFs uncle died. How is that show? I never been there before. Do you go to Cops and Rodders in Bear Mountain on wed nights? Might be a lil far for you. Im in nyc and I find it cool that you let people go inside. You are a better man than me.. Let me know if you decide to go to the Bear Mtn one night. W or w/o GNX... How does the handling feel on that beast???

We had great weather so the show was big. I heard about the Bear Mt one, I will get up there some time this year. Not too many spots to open her up between my place and the car show, plus too many cops around. There are a few curvy roads that I run thru but always afraid I will loose it around a turn or meet a deer in the road.

beautiful car

was there and your car is beautiful . talked to you for quite a while, i had on a summit hat and took pics of your car on sunday. thanks for bringing it out. that was the second one that i have ever seen. made taking the day off from work and going to the show worthwhile.

Glad that you enjoyed it, and thanks for the compliments, all the people there made the day worth while. It will be there again when the next show rolls around.

Wow, BIG props to you for taking it out to show it. With the high value of GNX's most of them just sit with covers on them, and that's a shame. I've maybe seen 2-3 in the last 10 years and they sold quite a few in New England when they were new. It's too bad when a vehicles value prevents it's owner from really enjoying it. Wish I were closer to you so I could check out your 'X'.

KB

Pics

Can anyone tell me the easy way to post pics, I double click the picture icon and can not seem to insert the pics to this post:(

pics..maybey if I did it correct

Back