You can type here any text you want

Out testing new O2 sensor...get challenged by Ricer

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I replaced my O2 sensor with a new purple wire GM O2 and imediately noticed an improvement on warmup/idleon my Turbo Trans Am. Decided to cruise around the neighbor hood to test car and reset codes. As I was digin the noticable improvement I decided to drive the TTA down to the local store and immediately noticed slightly better response on WOT. When I came up to a light I rolled up next to one of those new Maximas with the 4 inch muffler thing. I rolled a 1/4 in front of the guy at the light so that he could get an eyefull ;) When the light turned green I could here his "little" 6 rev and only half committed to the race floored it late and as quick as he could say "what the f*** was that!" I pulled 8 car lengths on him before shutting down at 80. When I pulled into the left turn lane to do a U back home...the guy with the green light slows and stops next to my passenger side and asks "Is that a Turbo charged V8?". I said, "No it's a V6...you know the GN motor". He said "The GN! That car is bad A**!" I don't think that the Maxima was stock...the sound of the exhaust sounded like he had headers and the he was wearing a mechanic technician service shirts....so it must have not been stock. It was cool that the guy was cool...he probably went on the Internet and looked up what a Turbo Trans Am is. Like a lot of people out there...they don't know what the TTA is or what it can do. At the light he probably thought I was just a N/A V-6 3rd gen...an easy kill. LIVE AND LEARN :eek:

Damn gm for making so few runners. This "problem" causes us guys to race more than we should because we do indeed need to teach others a lesson. Here in the South, Gbodies and most other domestics are all too often pos's and it is because no one takes care of them, so this also adds to the under estimating. Rice is ungodly down here.
Good Kill

I thought it was a little "ironic" that going out running tests on work you just completed 15 minutes before....and have people trying to take you out off the line in a Maxima.... At least the guy was cool about it...didn't want to beat me up :D

What's up with this actor getting into brawls???

Russell Crowe 0-2
Me 8-1

Back