You can type here any text you want

Paging Roy

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Julio/Wes

Thanks for the different shots, GREAT. Had a blast. It would be great if any of you folks know Scott or Chris from "need2Speed" to thank them on my behalf and on behalf of all Buick/TTA owners who attended, I think that would be great and gentlemen like. GREAT event, I had not been to a track rental in a while that was so full of people. A couple of HOT chicks too, hugh !

Ask them to keep us in mind The TR/TTA community next time around, I think they said they were having one in the winter.

Do any of you know Scott's email? I would also like to drop a "T/U" note.
Thanks guys. More pastelitos and croquetas next time around ! ;)

B-well, stay healthy u & yours :D

C-U ladies @ Raynolds with the new "peewee" :eek:

kool

Boost said:
Thanks for the different shots, GREAT. Had a blast. It would be great if any of you folks know Scott or Chris from "need2Speed" to thank them on my behalf and on behalf of all Buick/TTA owners who attended, I think that would be great and gentlemen like. GREAT event, I had not been to a track rental in a while that was so full of people. A couple of HOT chicks too, hugh !

Ask them to keep us in mind The TR/TTA community next time around, I think they said they were having one in the winter.

Do any of you know Scott's email? I would also like to drop a "T/U" note.
Thanks guys. More pastelitos and croquetas next time around ! ;)

B-well, stay healthy u & yours :D

C-U ladies @ Raynolds with the new "peewee" :eek:

I sent along the kind words to the owner of n2s. You have a spot for sure just listen out for the confirmed date. I will post up when I know. I had a blast just didnt get to meet you there with everything going on. Next time I hope its cooler & even better.

I sent along the kind words to the owner of n2s. You have a spot for sure just listen out for the confirmed date. I will post up when I know. I had a blast just didnt get to meet you there with everything going on. Next time I hope its cooler & even better.
Thanks Wes...that was nice of you ! ;)

What croquetas..

Sorry :frown: I'd forgotten...they never made it. WE were pretty hungry on the way up. Neither did the buñuelos, empanadas de chorizo, cafe con leche y pan con mantequilla, ;) ;)

Back