Dakota Digital HDX Dash

hawkfan

Before I bought my VHX last year, I asked Dakota Digital if they were working on an HDX dash for GNs. They didn't have anything in the works at that time, but apparently that's changed. They now have an HDX version available. The major improvements are the ability to change needle colors and have a much larger boost display in the center of the dash. The buttons are also integrated into the dash so no need to mount them. It is a lot more $$$ than the VHX though. Just thought I would pass this along.

i like the bigger boost gauge as i dont run a pillar mounted one and the VHX is small. o well i guess

i like the bigger boost gauge as i dont run a pillar mounted one and the VHX is small. o well i guess
I'd like it better if the speedo and tachometer were horizontal instead of vertical. I do like the gear indicator since my Limited is a column shift, but my VHX has something similar but not as nice. The integrated buttons and LCD display are nice but not worth the $$$ over the VHX in my opinion.