Parting a 87 TURBO T and parts from many more

James, Got my parts in last week. The interior pieces are excellent! Thanks so much. Door panels cleaned up really, really nice. Everything you sent is in really nice shape. I will definitely message you again when i need something else. All, buy with confidence, the parts James sent me are in great shape.

The car is full of parts which I have yet to fully go through. I have parted out probably 70 regals, T types,GN'S and turbo T's so just because it's not listed doesn't mean I don't have it. I don't really have any performance parts for sale at this time just mostly stock stuff.feel free to call or text 203 213 9126 James

I'm located in CT and can ship most items. Also have paypal as long as you either send friends and family or pay the 3% fee otherwise I'm fine with post office money orders

Good afternoon.

I am in need of the T-wheels (2) and 4 center caps.
Thanks much.

The car is full of parts which I have yet to fully go through. I have parted out probably 70 regals, T types,GN'S and turbo T's so just because it's not listed doesn't mean I don't have it. I don't really have any performance parts for sale at this time just mostly stock stuff.feel free to call or text 203 213 9126 James

I'm located in CT and can ship most items. Also have paypal as long as you either send friends and family or pay the 3% fee otherwise I'm fine with post office money orders
Do you have the brass trans cooler line union for the trans cooler line (pressure side) to the trans cooler (in the OE radiator) lower position?

Looking for the sparkplug wire holder and stud that goes in passenger side valve cover. Thanks!