Parting out 86/87 engine

Block will be available, don't know about shipping. I work too much to take it to a freight Co.

Maybe if they could pick it up here.

I'll check on it after I get it all torn apart.

Accessories arn't available yet... I may need them for the new setup.

Thanks,

Jeff

I didn't mean the actual accessorys, but the mounting brackets, if that helps. If you could ship the block that would be great. I've been looking all over my area for one and can't seem to locate it. When I do find one no one will ship. Thanks.

I didn't mean the actual accessorys, but the mounting brackets, if that helps. If you could ship the block that would be great. I've been looking all over my area for one and can't seem to locate it. When I do find one no one will ship. Thanks.

No problem, Shoot me your ZIP so I can and see what companies can ship to you... and get prices that way.

Probably be a few weeks till I get it out and torn down enough to weigh. Do you just want the bare block and main caps, or do you want internals, heads, and front cover too?

I need the brackets too, as I'm going to use them on a Buick 350 (temp motor)... If for some reason it won't work, or will need to be modified(Don't want to ruin a good part just to keep AC), then I'll get rid of it.

Thanks,

Jeff

Probably just the block and caps. 61016 zip. Thanks.

Man, I don't know.

Shipping would be a problem, but the COST!!!!

Without knowing what class it is, I'm getting online quotes anywhere from $500 to over 1K!!! (guessing 400lbs for the block:confused: )

That's alot to lay down for a $100-150 block...LOL.

I won't know what class it is for sure untill I get it palleted, measured, and weighed. And I'll keep checking, hopefully I'll find a cheap carrier that has Dist. centers in yours and my areas.
I'll keep checking, but it'll have to wait until I get it on a pallet to be sure. Which will probably be a month. It comes out next week... so maybe sooner if I can get it torn down quicker...

I'll let you know as soon as I get a good quote.

Thanks,

Jeff

400? No, that's how much they weigh fully dressed. Mabey 200 on a pallet, the bare block is around 135ish. Most that I've seen ship for around 150-175$. If its going to be more than $225, I'll probably pass, let me know though. Hey, thanks for doing all this checking man, I know its a pain in the a**! Thanks again.

400? No, that's how much they weigh fully dressed. Mabey 200 on a pallet, the bare block is around 135ish. Most that I've seen ship for around 150-175$. If its going to be more than $225, I'll probably pass, let me know though. Hey, thanks for doing all this checking man, I know its a pain in the a**! Thanks again.

LOL.... That'd explain it:biggrin: :biggrin:

Cool, I'll keep checking with that weight....hmmmm... under 150 eh?? I wonder how the UPS guy would feel about lugging that around:tongue: :tongue: lol.

I'll keep checking, but that should drop the price pretty good.

Thanks,

Jeff

drect scan

i would like to buy the direct scan and the laptop stand if the other guy falls through!!! pm sent also

would you have the egr selenoid its right behind the egr has a plug and 2 vac lines going into it?

would you have the egr selenoid its right behind the egr has a plug and 2 vac lines going into it?

Yeah, It's still on the car.

I think I took the vac. lines off a while back, don't know if I saved them or not, but I think I did.

Updating what's avaiable.. and some prices. some new items in bold.

Still adding as more comes across.

Thanks

Stock rebuilt turbo, not many miles, no smoke or play= $200
SMC non progressive alky kit w/up pipe, worked perfect= $200
LT1 MAF, worked perfect= $50
Intercooler&shroud, some fin damage but no leaks= $75
Factory ECM, ran great, cut for DS or PL= $75
Coil & Ign module, ran great= $75
Cam sensor, needs cap, worked fine= $20
Intercooler fan, Great= $50
Walboro 340, not many miles. With hangar= $150
IBM Thinkpad 600, Win 98 for Direct scan, not much battery..worked off of power great= $125

Anything else you can think of, just ask... I'm sure I'll add some stuff as I tear it down. Not sure what the internals, heads, valve covers, etc. are worth, so make an offer.

shipping extra, send me your ZIP for a quote. Open to offers as well.

Ttt

SMC non progressive alky kit w/up pipe, worked perfect= $250PENDING
LT1 MAF, worked perfect= $30
Factory ECM, ran great= $70
Exhaust manifolds, no cracks, driver side threads for crossover are stripped though=$75PENDING
Coil & Ign module, ran great, coil almost new= $100
Direct scan worked great= $100PENDING
Accufab Adj. FPR, worked great= $70
Stock TB= $30
Stock Plenum= $30
Walboro 340, not many miles. With hangar= $150
IBM Thinkpad 600, Win 98 for Direct scan, not much battery..worked off of power great= $125

internals, heads, valve covers, etc. available.... make an offer.

Updating... adding, removing, repricing, etc.

Thanks.

SMC non progressive alky kit w/up pipe, worked perfect= $250PENDING
Exhaust manifolds, no cracks, driver side threads for crossover are stripped though=$75PENDING
Stock TB= $30
Stock Plenum= $30

internals, heads, valve covers, etc. available.... make an offer.

Updated list...

Thanks all!!

Updated:

Stock TB= $30
Stock Plenum= $30
Turbo bracket= $20

Various AC parts/lines available, internals, heads, Intake, etc. available.... make an offer.