Parting/selling my car

'71buickg.s.

Hey all, ive got my car up for sale, im just not ready to have that kind of power, so here it is, all the work was done by Patrick Smith (sixgun86gn) my dad or myself. Motor work was done a few thousand miles ago, have the receipt for it but im not clear as to what was actually done. Anyways, about the car, its a champaigne color, pretty faded in places, non existant in places, and a bit of rust in the quarters and door corners. Its got a maroon landeau top, with a maroon interior. It's got the 60-40 split bench front seat, manual windows, manual locks, no a/c or heat. This was eventually going to be a screamin sleeper. It has 3 really nice gn rims and one that's kinda rough. Only have 3 centercaps for the rims. It has a pegleg 7.5 inch rear with highway gears, gn driveshaft, gn gas tank, unknown pump, but i know it isnt stock. Hotwire kit, brf coded 200r4 Transmission rebuilt by patrick less than 2000 miles ago, brand new clutches, stock D5 converter, heater delete plate (its nice!) Brand new ignition module, good coil pack, 36lb blue top injectors, brand new ecm, street chip and 2 race chips, stock intercooler and shroud, its an '85 gn enginve internally, but has an '86-87 intake, and the entire 86-87 cold air turbo setup. Its got a turbonetics turbo thats the equivalent to the TE-44, solid maf, kn cone filter, a fantastic wiring harness, boost gauge fron 2-30psi 2 5/8 inch autometer tach and an autozone triple gauge set in the dash. Oh, also, for exhaust, its a custom bent 2.5 inch system the exits out the side behind the passenger side door with a glasspack and catylitic converter attached to a stock DP.

The only mechanical problems are that it needs new valve springs, it isnt a big deal, ive got lt1 springs, but didnt have a problem driving the car 1000 miles at about 75 from texas to ohio. Also, its got a leak in one of the metal lines from the radiator to the transmission from when it broke a motor mount (which is fixed) I will fix that before i sell or part the car, im asking about $3000 but will come down a bit. I feel that with the parts in it, i can make that much just parting it, but i want to get rid of it quick so i can get a car for school and work.

if it doesnt sell in a month, heres the major parts

Whole motor with 36lb injectors, wiring harness, etc EXCLUDING exhaust manifolds ($800)

BRF coded transmission ($700)

Stock intercooler with shroud ($150)

Black corner lamps ($60)

Exhaust manifolds with crossover ($50)

Complete wiring harness ($250)

anything else can be discussed if the car doesnt sell.

Im welcoming pm's now for dibs on parts or any other questions

-Josh

come on guys, i need to sell this stuff, school is starting soon and i need cheap reliable transportation!!

When parts are ready to be sold separately

Please put me down for the exhaust headers & crossover for $50. How's the d.s. header? cracked?
Also possibly BFG tires if "good" enough.. Reply to lovellgl@aol,com Thanks. Gary L. Detroit area

Is there any way you could freight ship the engine to Colorado? Now what all will come with the engine? Will the intercooler, turbo, and etc. come with it or not? How many miles are on it?