parts catalog

Sal Lubrano

Does anyone have a file of the illustrated parts catalog with part numbers for the 86-87 G-body. Used to be on the net but can not find it anymore?

Took a bit to figure this out, but here is how it works (or can be made to work):

In the index are the section & page numbers. Use the section & page number formatted as such to access each individual pdf file. Take this section:

1987 G FUEL SUPPLY SYSTEM......3-20

Use this link to access it:

http://perfauto.tripod.com/data/3-020.pdf

The path has the /data/ in it, plus the page number is formatted with a leading 0 on it (-020). The leading zero is only required for 2-digit page numbers. A 3-digit page number is used as-is.

RemoveBeforeFlight

You got it, need the section number plus the page number. With the page number being padded to 3 digits. Note that the entries in the index that are black, not blue, don't have a pdf for it.

Be sure to save the pdf's to your hard drive.

RemoveBeforeFlight

You got it, need the section number plus the page number. With the page number being padded to 3 digits. Note that the entries in the index that are black, not blue, don't have a pdf for it.

Be sure to save the pdf's to your hard drive.

RemoveBeforeFlight

Exactly what I did. Have it in my email as well as a zip file. So if anyone else wants a copy, let me know!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app