You can type here any text you want

parts for sale in central florida

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WeSS

I gotz 2 sub woofers
I have a brf 2004r that has a deep alluminum finned pan and temp sensor in it for sale. It also has a billet servo in it as well. Not sure if there is anymore billet / heavy duty hard parts in this transmission. It was removed when it would flare in 3rd gear over 15psi of boost. Transmission is set up for non lockup converter. Good core to build. $600.00 obo

I also have a gray tilt steering column complete to steering box with a decent steering wheel. Does not have horn trim ring. $250.00 obo

PM me if interested.

I have a brf 2004r that has a deep alluminum finned pan and temp sensor in it for sale. It also has a billet servo in it as well. Not sure if there is anymore billet / heavy duty hard parts in this transmission. It was removed when it would flare in 3rd gear over 15psi of boost. Transmission is set up for non lockup converter. Good core to build. $600.00 obo

I also have a gray tilt steering column complete to steering box with a decent steering wheel. Does not have horn trim ring. $250.00 obo

PM me if interested.
TTT,ill take the pan off and swap ya;)

Back