Parts For Sale

I will take the vacuum block, Have to decide on the gauges as I already have a boost and water temp gauges that I may use. What is your paypal?

I will take the vacuum block, Have to decide on the gauges as I already have a boost and water temp gauges that I may use. What is your paypal?
Please leave a note reminding me what you are purchasing.
The gauges just include what is in the first photo, there is no temp. gauge. I have an O2 gauge I can include which fits in a 2 1/16 hole, it reads the o2 sensor just like scanmaster.
Mike
Send funds to: mcfreeman1@cox.net

So am i first in line for the vacuum block ? looked that way but im confused....if i am i will take it...

Looks like i asked for it when i asked about the gauges....before your post....no?....am i missing a post? if i am, sorry.

Looks like you said that you're next in line after i said i was interested...what are you 12 years old?

I really don't care about the block...... what are you 80 and can't take a joke...... I will just buy a new one........ p.s. do you think a 12 yr old could build a car of that caliber...... You probley need the price break more then I do..... enjoy my friend

Nope ....and i have no problem in you buying it or myself....not about the price break,was just trying to clear the situation up....that's why i said sorry if i missed your post....

Nope ....and i have no problem in you buying it or myself....not about the price break,was just trying to clear the situation up....that's why i said sorry if i missed your post....
Paypal is fine Roman86GN, if you would like to purchase.
Mike

Whats the total with ship price for the vacuum block? sending 40$, private message me if that doesn't cover it.