You can type here any text you want

Parts Testing

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
Anyone wanting to bring parts to be tested, cleaned, and possibly rebulit will need to do so on Mon and Tues (Not included during technical sessions). Parts testing includes (but not limited to) Injectors cleaning and flowing, fuel pumps, powermasters, powermaster accumulators, brake switches, alternators, head flow bench, MAF flow testing, torque converter cleaning, and anything else you could possibly imagine on a Turbo Regal. There is NO CHARGE for testing parts of any kind. There are lifts available on site to accomodate removing parts from your vehicle as long as YOU supply the labor for doing so. There will be several vendors on hand with parts for sale. HRPartsNStuff will be provided with a lift for anyone wanting to speak with them about suspension parts and pieces and possible install. If I think of something I missed I will add it to the list. Quite frankly I don't think there is anything made for a turbo regal that cant be either repaired or tested in Burlington, NC. You can take that to the bank ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back