You can type here any text you want

Parts You Need

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bogies87

1. Used single guage A pillar pod. This is for a 2 1/16" guage. Right now it is blue in color but if you do not have blue interior, paint is cheap. This was taken off of my car and was taped on, no holes. $15.00 PLUS shipping.

2. Used console dual guage pod. This is also for 2 1/16" guages. Its the same color blue as the single pod listed in #1. Again it can be painted what ever color you need. The rear of the guage pod has been shaped for the wires (from the guages) to come out the back. This part was removed from my car. $15.00 PLUS shipping.

3. Used VDO water temperature guage. This is a 2 1/16" guage. It does not come with the sending unit. The guage worked when it was removed from my car. $10.00 PLUS shipping.

4. RJC Power Plate. This is a used part that has been drilled for the egr. It is a Power Plate for a Precision intake. I bought this part from another board member. $35.00 shipped.

I accept paypal. PM me and I will give you my paypal address. Once I recieve the money for the part..... I will ship it.

Attachments

• IMG_0275.jpg
    IMG_0275.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 374
  • IMG_0276.jpg
    IMG_0276.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 374
  • IMG_0277.jpg
    IMG_0277.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 377
  • IMG_0278.jpg
    IMG_0278.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG_0265.jpg
    IMG_0265.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 378
Used console dual guage pod.

I will take this.

PM your Paypal info so i can pay today.

Parcel Post shows $5.30. So I would just round it to $5 and call it $20.00 shipped and yes its still available.

Parcel Post shows $5.30. So I would just round it to $5 and call it $20.00 shipped and yes its still available.

Thanks...I'll take it...If you don't mind, Priority Mail is usually about 30 cents more than Parcel Post so I'll send you $21 if that is OK. They take better care of the priority mail stuff.

Just PM me how to pay and I'll get it sent.

Thanks

Tom

Single gauge pod sold pending payment. Still have the VDO Temp Guage and the RJC Power Plate..... I know somebody out there needs this stuff..... do not be afraid to make an offer. Worst I could say is no.

Back