You can type here any text you want

Pass fender/header panel needed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TURBOV6

"SECRET PARTS"
Staff member
Was getting my T detailed at work and one of the employees hit my car while moving it and caused a $1500 damage to my :( . The pass fender is wasted and it needs a new header panel but I think I can still salvage the header pannel but definitely need a new fender.

Fender???

I'd be careful considering his fender. Not that I've seen it or anything but, remember he still thinks his car is in good condition.

Derek(quicker6) might have something he can sell you. Give him a call or PM.....Not too sure though
:(
I am sure all of us feel your pain Jackson. :mad:
See you around

Re: Fender???

Originally posted by gokada
I'd be careful considering his fender. Not that I've seen it or anything but, remember he still thinks his car is in good condition.

Jackass!:cool:

Ouch!!!

I feel your pain!:( :( :( A couple years ago someone hit my door at work and didn't say anything. I don't bring my car to work any more except on weekends.

Hey Jackson,

Sorry to hear what happened, i was just at your place too this past weekend too, saw your car park on the side, didn't even notice anything, hang in there bud, where all with you.

Joseph C.

Owwwww

Dang Jackson,

That sucks... I dont have anything spare right now. I will keep an eye out though.

Rob

Back