You can type here any text you want

Paul Major's crash at the Shakedown at E-town.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Yeah I was there, lot's of crashes last weekend! Was thinking the same thing cars are getting crazy fast! Boar's car rolled & still won in the finals.

That is too bad. He seems to be a good guy. Just last week the Shakedown nuthuggers were making fun of Orlando for all the crashes, here came the Shakedown with its share of crashes.

That is too bad. He seems to be a good guy. Just last week the Shakedown nuthuggers were making fun of Orlando for all the crashes, here came the Shakedown with its share of crashes.

No kidding Louie, and to be honest all the guys from the North always talk sh!t about the South racers wanting to keep it 1/8 mile. Maybe after enough of them crash they will figure out why the South guys aren't interested in racing the 1/4 mile stuff.:rolleyes:

Im all for the 1/8th mile, way less stress on the car and less crashes. The hard part of drag racing is done in the first half anyway!

I hate to say this, but I agree the way things are going everyone is going to be running 1/8th mile. The cars have gotten too quick.

Back