You can type here any text you want

Pensacola, FL?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Raymond Bunch

"Turbo Enthusiast"
Anyone here from Pensacola? I will be moving from CA around 27 Dec. I'm just wondering what board members are in and around the Escambia and Pensacola areas. Thanks.:)

Raymond

Hey, When you moving over? There's a few of us over here. I'm in Crestview, FL and have a TTA and I know there's at least 4 others with Gn's on the board that are in or around the Pensacola area. Jason

Opps, Guess I missed that date in your post :redface: Anyway welcome to the area.

Hey fella's, thanks for the replys. As of now I'll be leaving CA on the 27th and hopefully arrive there around 1-2 Jan. I'm moving my self with one of those big ole Penske trucks and pulling a car trailer with my wifes GTO. So, it will be quite slow. On a short note, I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone. Ray

Hey, I'm not the only one, but there are a few more of us. www.gulfcoastmuscle.org is our local forum. Welcome to the area, where about are you moving in P'Cola?

Hey bishir,

I'm about 5 miles from the front gate of NAS. Escambia county "Querido Heights" neighborhood. Do you know the area? Also, I will take a look at gulfcoastmuscle.org thanks:cool: - Ray

I know of the area, I live out near Milton, but I work in Escambia Co. so I'm there quite often.

I know of the area, I live out near Milton, but I work in Escambia Co. so I'm there quite often.

Cool, soon as I get situated we'll have to meet up. I will be on leave until the end of January before reporting to work. This gives me plenty of time to get situated and get to know the area. Man I tell you, I'm really looking forward to the change of pace:cool:

Hey is there any 1/8 or 1/4 tracks in the area?

Congratulations on moving out of the republic of california. You will enjoy florida. Especially when your tires break lose trying to turn a corner ever 5 seconds. Atleast the roads are flat

We have 1/8 miles tracks. One in Holt, FL called Emerald Coast Dragway, one in Atmore, AL, and 60 foot short 1/8 (600feet) in Mobile. Their aren't any 1/4 in reasonable driving distance. Closest would be Hattiesburg, or Montgomery. Check the site I gave ya, a few folks will be heading to Mobile the 16th for a free dyno day if you're in town... I may be staying home though, I have a turbo/razor kit to install. I may even have to redrop the tranny one of these days if the converter isn't locking. :(

Back