Philly's Best Cruise Nite to Support Our Troops

7DMACH1

My name is Ray Jermyn Sr. from Phila. Pa. I run a Crusie Nite twice a year to raise money for The Family Support Group of The Pa. National Guard. I'm here to ask for your support. The cruise is the biggest and best in the Phila. area. We expect 500-660 cars. We have the street closed and the entire dealership to park your cars both inside and outside. The is plenty of trailer paking also.
We have cars from all over PA, NJ, MD, VA, OH, DC, DE, NY, CT, MA. This is our 4th year and has grown from 75 cars to 450. We offer free hot dogs, sodas, and soft pretzels. We have a DJ, a live band, and local TV News coverage. We have a 50/50 drawing, we also sell t-shirts which 50% goes to the troops. I have over 600 shirts on order along with 600 free dash plaques. The shirts should be here in a few weeks. They will also be available for mail order. Visit our web site for more info and past photo albums. I hope you can come to a great cruise for a great cause.
Thanx Ray Jermyn Sr.
Northeast Lincoln Mercury
7001 Roosevelt Blvd.
Phila. Pa. 19149
1-800-216-6411
r.jermyn@northeastlincoln.com
Cruise Nite
flyer_cruise_night_42305.600.jpg

Ray,
Could you post this in the MAGNA forum on turbobu!cks.com? We have over 130 members in the PA, DE, NJ, & MD area, and I'm sure plenty would be interested.

MAGNA forum

Thanks,
-Banning.

This is an awesome cruise guys! Bring those cars out! I'm doing one in Abington, PA in the AM then going to Ray's in the PM! Always a good time and some nice cars show up! There is a WaWa down the block and a good pizza place and Ray usually has food and drinks as well.. what more could you ask for! Hopefully we'll see you there! :cool:

We have Jimmy Biggs TV filming the event. It will be shown on Channel 51 on 4/30/05 at 8am. Click this link for the cannel in your area. They are playing a commercial for the cruise every 30 minute at 28 and 58 past the hour. http://www.wtve.com/find_us_on_cable.htm:cool:

We are still working on some special guest appearances. Don't know if they will happen but I'm trying. We are still trying to get the news to cover this too. KYW radio should be advertising it too. This should be the biggest event ever as long as the weather is good. I expect 650 cars from as far as Ohio. Have two confirmed from DC. Lots from VA., DE.,MD.,NY.,NJ., and all over PA. Just got an email yeasterday from a club in Trexlertown that's coming. Hope I don't have to turn people away!! :cool: