picked up my new GN yesterday...it looked great...but now look at it :( pics inside..

Welcome to the World of God. Buy a nice car and He goes and tells you enjoy it later.

firebird350, i've got an 86 gn, and live in levittown, right outside of NE philly, near the blvd. i'd love to go fishing sometime, nothing cooler than a pair of GNs layin it down.

A few years back I can remember yanking my buddy Scott Simpson up his snow covered hill in his DD GN that had about 400 pounds of sandbags in the trunk...gotta admit though, it was a true DD in every sense of the word; and still is from what I hear!

WOW....i shoveled literally 5x's yesterday to stay ahead of this snow and now last night we got another foot at least and now its sleeting as well and its HEAVY unlike the fluff we had yesterday....we are currently above 2 FT i think like 26 INCHES ill have some more pics of my GN by the afternoon....its not a pretty site:mad:

Originally posted by fireberd350
WOW....i shoveled literally 5x's yesterday to stay ahead of this snow and now last night we got another foot at least and now its sleeting as well and its HEAVY unlike the fluff we had yesterday....we are currently above 2 FT i think like 26 INCHES ill have some more pics of my GN by the afternoon....its not a pretty site:mad:

I agree. Looks to be 25 inches here. I don't get the weather channels reports of 12 in Hamilton NJ and 16 in Philly. And I ain't measuring drifts:rolleyes: