pics from Buick vrs Ford

Mrstage1 you 455 nova is bad ass.. " and thanks for winning one for us"... please post some pics with some engine shots of it in this thread

Joe, not the best picture due to darkness setting in, but check out the shootout pics on the ok buick clubs site Okbuicks I have no idea how to copy or save the pics, there is one of me on there Id like to save but about the only thing you can do is zoom in and out.

when you find the pic you want .. push the print screen button on your keyboard..

then do to windows paint and click EDIT, then paste.. then you will have the pic on your pc, and then just click FILE and save as

Mrstage1 you 455 nova is bad ass.. " and thanks for winning one for us"... please post some pics with some engine shots of it in this thread
Don't have any shots from the event. My friends took a bunch of pics and they still need to send them to me.

Maupin Photography took some great ones which are on their website. Look in the section titled "In the pits"

I do have some shots taken less than 2 months before the event. I think they'll show you why most people have been telling me that I look wore out lately. lol
IMAG0067.jpg

IMAG0099.jpg

Oh yeah, Here's a couple of my Turbo T. I'm thinking about bringing it next year along with the Nova and run both. It's good for solid 11.40's on 17 inch drag radials.

IMAG0017.jpg

IMAG0016.jpg

Hell yes bring both.. id love to see more pics of the Nova with the body off... very impressive

Some body off shots for the guys who wanted to see them. There were times during the build I thought I'd never get done in time for the race.

Guess that's what an understanding wife and a bunch of those little 5 hour energy drink things are for. lol

Anyway, here's some shots. Sorry, some of them are blurry and I don't know why. Used the same camera I've been using forever and it took great pics the other day. IDK
IMAG0102.jpg

IMAG0082.jpg

IMAG0111.jpg

IMAG0115.jpg

Sometimes you gotta use a little manpower to press it together. :eek:
IMAG0114.jpg

IMAG0112.jpg

I have the whole process in pics but most are blurry like these. Irritates me terribly to have my whole documentation of the build be shot to heck due to bad pics.

thank you very much for sharing. :D I hope see that car again next yeat at Noble ;).

PS be sure and bring the GN too...

Congrats Disco Stu.. just got this picture.

Attachments

• Awards_and_Groups_23.jpg
    Awards_and_Groups_23.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 109