pics from Buick vrs Ford

No problem John, I just wish your car would have been a little clearer. I will get this picture thing down soon.

Super...I do in fact have your pass on DVD. I was looking through it today and just noticed your screen name on the rear.

I'm working out the bugs now. Once you finalize a DVD, it's a new world to me as far as breaking stuff out and e-mailing.

Phil said he would kick my ass if I didn't get to it.

Here is a pic 02FireHawk sent in

Attachments

• DSC01184 (2).JPG
    DSC01184 (2).JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 256
I think I have vidoe of the blue T. I may have a pic or two as well.

Unfortunately I have to work for a couple more hours.

Whatever you have I'd like to see. I've owned the car for a year or 2 now and have not 1 action pic or any decent track pics to show off.

Thanks!

Whatever you have I'd like to see. I've owned the car for a year or 2 now and have not 1 action pic or any decent track pics to show off.

Thanks!

Joe, not the best picture due to darkness setting in, but check out the shootout pics on the ok buick clubs site Okbuicks I have no idea how to copy or save the pics, there is one of me on there Id like to save but about the only thing you can do is zoom in and out.

Super...I do in fact have your pass on DVD. I was looking through it today and just noticed your screen name on the rear.

I'm working out the bugs now. Once you finalize a DVD, it's a new world to me as far as breaking stuff out and e-mailing.

Phil said he would kick my ass if I didn't get to it.
Great! I'll be looking forward to it.

Thanks Dan!

Nice work Dan, how long till the other videos are uploaded?
He has mine and a few others up now. Notacarlo - Thanks for posting the vid of my elimination run!

YouTube - Buick vs. Ford Noble 2007 Super CPA - SuperCPA

YouTube - Buick vs. Ford Noble 2007 - my first 12.1 - Notacarlo

YouTube - Buick vs. Ford Noble 2007 Notacarlo 12.11 - Notacarlo

YouTube - Buick Vs. mustang Noble 2007 - Disco Stu - DiscoStu

YouTube - Buick vs. Ford Noble 2007 - AC Cobra vs. GN - GN vs. Wheels up Cobra

One of those NOTACARLO runs aint me. uploaded the wrong one. I was next to a gray or light blue T.

More to come!

and Denise.....you do rock! 50% of these videos were possible because of you. So if we cant find any stills of you (which we will-i have video of you) we are watching our cars through your eyes.

Dan

Please tell me SOMEBODY got that Red Mustang Plowing the wall on the last race against the Blue GS?

Battery was dead. I did get the white mustang hugging the wall when he was racing the 455 Nova. That dude was 90 to the track about 3/4 of the way down and recovered :eek:

People tell me he ate it at the end, but they cleared that up too quick for there to be a wreck.

Had to do family stuff last night, as im sure we all did. So video upload will begin again tonight. Sorry for the delay guys.

One thing I did notice....the ford camp had an awful lot of youngins with the hats turned sideways. The Buick camp was fairly reserved, well spoken, and kind. There was no sense of haste on our side, just going with the flow. The dude I raced during eliminations actually hunted me down after the race (even though I red lighted) and said "what did you qualify with?" I told him 12.11. He said "The best my car ever did was 12.80, you won that race hands down."

That was pretty darn cool. Did not make me feel any better, but it was appreciated. So if you (Ford dude) are reading this, you are one of the few I would call a nice mustang driver.

455 Nova checking in.

Yep, the dude in the white Stang was bigtime sideways. I was about a millisecond away from clicking off to avoid him coming into my lane. Luckily I saw him get pointed more left when he was next to the centerline. I will admit to thinking to myself at that point

"Hell, he's gonna pound the left wall. I can squeak through that gap."

So I just stayed in it.

As for the Red Stang crash. My friend has a vid that we did a screen capture on. Made a pic of the exact moment he crossed behind the Buick.

About 3 to 4 feet of clearance.:eek: Close one.

I'll talk to my friend and see if there's a way he can send the pic to me. Then I'll post it here so you can see how close it was.