You can type here any text you want

Pics of my 86 T-type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86Nick

Not your Grandpas' regal
Here are some pics of my 86 T-type that is a never ending money pit.

100_0149.jpg

100_0153.jpg

100_0154.jpg

100_0155.jpg

100_0156.jpg

where can i get that intake tube? mine is a piece of aluminum pipe and cause my coolant hose to rum my belt because its not flexible:(

damn mines an 86' same exact color. Same wheels too :biggrin: except i have body colored bumpers and no GN spoiler, and don't forget the rust on my roof. How many of these do you suppose were made?

BTW nice LT1 MAF, i actually got one ready to put in.

my favorite colour...i used to have the same color in h.s. but I had the grey interior...man do I miss that car.

My intake duct was a part of a Kirban Cold air kit. Since these pics I have went to a TE-44 and replaced the black flex duct with a 3.5" aluminum pipe with couplers. I like the look of the bare aluminum pipe better. I have the bracket and the flex duct still if your interested in maybe a cash offer or trade for parts.

Looks like they run perfect to me. If he ran a "new" upper that Mark sells, looks like it would hit his new coolant jug mounted on the AC lines.

Car looks great!

I was talking about that digrun guy, not the guy who posted the pic

Back