11313205li.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

11313216us.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

11313228ch.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

11313195ia.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Damn that's a nice car!!!!! I bet it must blow peoples minds when they see that car over there. Thanks for sharing buddy.

Sweet car..

Theres only one thing missing from each of those pictures...The super hot Swedish girls, Now go back and retake those pictures with an assortment of local girls :D . Oh yeah I almost forgot, throw in a few shots of some farm animals for the member from Elburn ,IL. :eek: .

GNflyby said:
Damn that's a nice car!!!!! I bet it must blow peoples minds when they see that car over there. Thanks for sharing buddy.

Yes they don´t now what it is, i think there are only 6 86-87 T-type/ GN in the whole Sweden.. :cool:

Brer Rabbit said:
Theres only one thing missing from each of those pictures...The super hot Swedish girls, Now go back and retake those pictures with an assortment of local girls :D . Oh yeah I almost forgot, throw in a few shots of some farm animals for the member from Elburn ,IL. :eek: .

Ha Ha Ha... :biggrin:

I can se what i can do.... :wink: :D

jpratt said:
What is the Volvo model?

It´s a 244 from 1979 whit a turbo intercoler engine in it on 350Hk...
I play around on tracks whit that one :biggrin:

The engine...

volvomotor9ly.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I have always liked those Volvo's. I realy want a T5R, I believe they where made in/around 1996.

Great pics/vids!!

Beautiful car, I really like that color as well:cool: That Volvo looks like a lotta fun car too.. Gotta love both of them turbo Bricks!!! :biggrin: :wink:

Thanks for sharing :)

I'm with Rabbit, where's the girls :biggrin:
Nice cars, I'm really digging the color on the Buick :cool: .

Hej Jakob!

That pic's was awsome man!
Really nice background!

But.... give the US guys some pics from the dashboard pleeeease! ;)

/ Uffe, former owner 10 sec. GN, now stageII project

www.stb-racing.com

Really Nice and different

I know you run into people out there on the road and they think they will just blow you away, and swheewwwww, bye bye baby. Give us your best WTF was that.