Pict of My 442 LC2

olds443

Maybe I should call it a 442x :)

Looking thru some old picts and found this one recently when I was at the Alameda Naval station for a swap meet.
Wheels are 17 x 7 and 17 x 9.5 American Racing Salt Flat Specials with knockoffs and frame notch by Mizzi's to fit the 315's.
I will get some better picts soon as it quits raining around here long enough for the car to stay clean :rolleyes:

Attachments

• small442.JPG
    small442.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 589
Here is a MAch 1 that was also there enjoying the show. Loved the look.

Attachments

• MACH.jpg
    MACH.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 578
Yes, it's a Monte SS spoiler. Had to cut out the notches in the spoiler a little more to fit it above the Cutlass taillights but the shape is almost a dead match for the Cutlass trunk. I like it alot more than the Firebird spoiler everyone puts on their Cutlass.

Headlights were done by cutting out the back of the original buckets in the header panel. Then trimmed down the backs of the Euro lights so they would fit in the hole. Then made some small brackets so they would be mounted firmly in place. At first I didn't think the header panel would be strong enough but I left the corner supports where you screw in the headlight trim in and it has been fine for almost 4 years now. As for the trim I just used the old surrounds and cut the middle out as well as trimmed them back so they would fit. Then I painted them black on the inside so they aren't so obvious. Doesn't look too bad for now, until I come up with something better.

Here are some more picts. with the old rims and before shots.
I will take more picts this weekend.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/aturbo442/my_photos

Do you have any close up pics of your monte spoiler on the cutlass? and perhaps an overall rear shot of the car to see how the spoiler looks? Very interested doing this...

Thanks!
Nathyn

fullahotair said:
Do you have any close up pics of your monte spoiler on the cutlass? and perhaps an overall rear shot of the car to see how the spoiler looks? Very interested doing this...

Thanks!
Nathyn

Me to. :D

There is a V shape in the trunk of the Cutlass and the Monte but a Regal is flat so not sure if it would work.
Will get new picts this weekend, going to Goodguys so I will be sure to take picts and have it all polished up!

sorry had to leave the house for ahile to go shopping
ok, here are some more

Attachments

• spoiler2.jpg
    spoiler2.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 111
  • spoiler3.jpg
    spoiler3.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 103
  • spoiler4.jpg
    spoiler4.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 94
here is a pict of the seats. Hopefully by next year I will have the interior completely re-done.
Seats are from an 89 Calais International series and are very comfortable.

Attachments

• seats.jpg
    seats.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 248
Here are some more picts I posted ahile ago , engine pics are here too.
Nothing special about the interior, stock brown Cutlass Brougham ( Regal Limited to you guys ;)
I am planning to completely redo it and make a new dash to resemble the old 50's Olds dashes but fit it with Stewart Warner gauges. I have design ideas in my head and sketched a few but I need to get down to it with the fiberglass.
Gotta finish all these house projects first :eek: