Pictures of 12" brake uppgrade w/ uppger controll arms from ub machine

eddiedellz

Gringo
If anyones interested in seeping them I thaught id post em. heres my brake uppgrade pictures i love the way it turned out what a diffrence and since I uppgraded the steering components and suspension componets with it such a nicer tighter feel well worth it. although it did cause problems with the rims i was using so i just decided to order a set of torque thrust 2s should be here tomarrow.

heres the link
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/eddiedellz

i did ub machine upper controll arms , new eibach springs all around lowerd a inch moog shocks new tirerods ect.. rear shocks. at once.

lol now im not using the rear spacer any more so i have that used set and im selling another set i have thats brand new :) , whoah cost geze heh thats a tally and a half to do
this is off the top of my head so its not exact
ub arms - $ 45 each
ball joints $11 each
shocks $45
eibach springs i think where like $230 i dont recall
all and all i think with all the nick nack stuff
around 700 redid alot more then just the brake uppgrade

What problems did you have with the rims you had? Any alighnment problems? I hope this really works good for you.

no alignment problesm origianlly i had the front rims on the rear and rear on the front but since i did the uppgrade they dident fit under the fender it stuck out too far so i put 1.25 spacers on the rear and put the rear on the rear but ended up haveing the same problem ( lowerd car ) hits the fender sooo i got 4 fronts now and its beautifull the diffrence in sterring handleing and especially brakeing is awsome. well worth iti think

What are the part #s for the arms you used? Do you have any pics of the car settled on the ground yet? I'm drawn to your acomplishment.

The arms i used where - 14-0809 they charged i think $48.00 a arm and $11.00 each for the ball joints. powdercoated black with the steal bushings they allso offer other kinds of bushings i forgot what they where using i think poly but you would have to wait 3 weeks. i think i would use the shorter arms though i havent tryed them i had to shim it a bit im considering makeing a spacer insted of using the shims and then shim the rest. anyone do this?
make sure you planed out the wheels/tires your using i had gta rears on front and front on rear combo and that caused a huge headach after the 1 inch drop because of the drop it would hit the fender then as you saw i put the rears on rear front on front with the spacer in the pic but! heh that dident work either it was hitting the fender in the back now. so i fianlly got 4 frotns and that worked mint. ill take some pictures of the car sittting on its wheels i love the way it looks