You can type here any text you want

pictures of mounting radio brackets

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbobooster

ok guys i did a search and found some info and a few pics but not of what i need to see and know my car didnt come with a radio at all just an big open hole (no problem) i have a factory gm delco cassette w/5 band eq i have the adapters and wiring as well i also have the metal brackets for mounting but not sure how they go and where they mount too its looks like the previous owner snipped out some metal thats behind the radio bezel where it looks like the radio brackets would mount to so can anyone please take a picture of there radio opening without the radio bezel in place so i can see what holes or slots that should be in the inside metal framing?and also so i can have an idea of how these brackets mount up i would really appreciate anyone that can take the time to do this thanks

simple to do .. bolt brackets on the radio slide it in an use 4 7mm bolts/screws to secure it to the dash. Remember to plug in the antenna :p

Attachments

thanx alot grumpy for qwik response it looks like the previous owner cut out 2 of the mounting holes in the metal framing do u know if this metal frame can b replaced?

Ill be digging tomorrow and will get a pic for ya.. Its part of the dash.

simple to do .. bolt brackets on the radio slide it in an use 4 7mm bolts/screws to secure it to the dash. Remember to plug in the antenna :p

what car did the radio in the first stack on top come from?

You need to be on the movie "hoarders" LOL :biggrin::p:eek:

Aw hell Ty that ain't THAT bad, I got more than that at work, all late model, mostly dodge. But I'm sure neither of us have anything compared to garyk1970. Let's see a pic of his collection!

Back