You can type here any text you want

Pinks All Out - Atlanta

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V6 Beast

Under Pressure
Tickets just went on sale. I got mine. Go to ticketmaster.com and search for Pinks All Out.

Sully

Sweet. :biggrin: . Thompson got his also so we should have a good time. Where are we gonna stay?

Sully

Did some looking at hotels tonight.
The Jameson Inn
267 Steven B Tanger blvd
Commerce, GA 30529

Holiday Inn express
Commerce,GA

Howard Johnson
Commerce,GA

These hotels were around $85-100/night(According to priceline) and still had some available. Any locals have any advice on hotels?

CKBuick--did you get tickets again?

Sully--let me know if any of these hotels are good--i would like to go ahead any make some reservations:cool:

Geoff

The Jameson Inn
267 Steven B Tanger blvd
Commerce, GA 30529

Holiday Inn express
Commerce,GA

Howard Johnson
Commerce,GA

Sully--let me know if any of these hotels are good--i would like to go ahead any make some reservations:cool:

Geoff

Any of them sound good to me. Holiday Inn Express sounds the best. These are at the exit with the outlet shops?

I will not get there until Saturday because Kate Graduates on Friday. things may get interesting for my car.;)

bought 8 tickets yesterday...can't wait, The hotels are filling fast had to call 7 different ones....ya better hurry

Called and made reservations today---Like the above poster mentioned, things are going quick.
Sully, i booked at the Ramada select(actually i think the official name is America best Inn and suites)---but the number is 706-335-5191, they still had some available, it is 1 mile from the track and $69.95/ night

America's Best Inns & Suites - Reservations - Commerce, GA

Geoff

Called and made reservations today---Like the above poster mentioned, things are going quick.
Sully, i booked at the Ramada select(actually i think the official name is America best Inn and suites)---but the number is 706-335-5191, they still had some available, it is 1 mile from the track and $69.95/ night

America's Best Inns & Suites - Reservations - Commerce, GA

Geoff

Thanks for that info!....I just cancelled my $115 a night room and got a $69 a night room!!:D

Thanks for that info!....I just cancelled my $115 a night room and got a $69 a night room!!:D

Outstanding--look me up friday night--name is Geoff--I'll be the one with black car:biggrin: :biggrin:

Sully, thanks for the call--when i called them back, they were looking at another "Hall" reservation when they gave you that info. I have everything straightened out and confirmed:cool:

Geoff

Outstanding--look me up friday night--name is Geoff--I'll be the one with black car:biggrin: :biggrin:

Sully, thanks for the call--when i called them back, they were looking at another "Hall" reservation when they gave you that info. I have everything straightened out and confirmed:cool:

Geoff

I'll do it.....

The Jameson Inn
267 Steven B Tanger blvd
Commerce, GA 30529

Holiday Inn express
Commerce,GA

Howard Johnson
Commerce,GA

These hotels were around $85-100/night(According to priceline) and still had some available. Any locals have any advice on hotels?

CKBuick--did you get tickets again?

Geoff

I prob wont be doing to much racing until mid summer. I just pulled the engine out of my car to get freshend up!

I'll be heading up there on Saturday after work. Its a good thing I only live 30 minutes from there.

jcawley3- bring your own beer if you can. those consessions prices are just as bad a gas prices.

yeah, we can bring coolers in our home track...the info pack that came with the tickets said no coolers!:(

Back