Pinks at Gateway - sign up starts 2/19/08

HyperV6

PINKS All Out Racer Registration and Ticket Sales to Begin on Tuesday February 19, 2008 at 6:30PM

February 14, 2008
Jason Dukes

Come out and watch or participate as PINKS creator Rich Christensen takes competition to another level with the wildly popular spin-off PINKS All Out. Hundreds of drag racers from across the country will gather to compete in front of tens of thousands of fans, for $ 10,000 in cold, hard cash.

It's white knuckle racing when cash is on the line, and SANDBAGGERS get sent home with NOTHING. PINKS All Out at Gateway International Raceway, June 27-28.

The official day of participant registration for PINKS All Out at Gateway will be on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 at 6:30 PM. Participants will be offered a PINKS All Out Racer Registration Package which will include a racer entry for the event, and two event spectator passes. The cost of the Racer Registration Package will be $ 90. You are advised to use gatewayraceway.com for the quickest registration. You can also call 866-35-SPEED to register. If you would like to purchase a single PINKS All Out Racer Registration without purchasing a full Racer Registration Package, you must call 866-35-SPEED once the sale begins.

February 19 will also mark the kick-off day for spectator tickets sales. Two day passes will be $ 25, Saturday passes will be $ 20, and Friday Passes will be $ 10. Spectators 12 and under will be admitted into the event for FREE.

PINKS All Out Racer Requirements:
• One entry per person
• Participants may only register one car/driver entry
• Participants MUST drive the vehicle that they register
• Door cars only, no dragsters or open bodied cars
• Must run 12.99 or faster
• Car and Driver Must be NHRA legal – check out gatewayraceway.com for NHRA rules or call 618-482-2400 to purchase a NHRA rulebook ($ 10)
• During registration, you will be asked the driver’s name which must be the driver that participates. This rule will be strictly enforced.

The Online Motorsports Authority. NASCAR, Formula 1, Auto Racing, Moto Racing, Cars, Bikes, PINKS and more! - SPEEDtv.com

PINKS All Out

*** Maybe we can get a few Buicks in the mix? *** Sounds like a good time.

Craig

Sam how did you register?

the web keeps telling the number of seats not availiable for Pinks?? Thanks.:mad:

Sold out. I hope everyone has better luck at Gateway than I have. Broken driveshaft first time tore everything out from under the car and crank sensor got into the crank the second time. I will be on back-up listhough.

Tony,
I registered on the website. I wonder how fast it sold out. I hope you get in, the more Buicks the better the show will be.

Sam

web sight sold out in ten min i heard. i made it in with two buicks my wife and myself.