You can type here any text you want

Pioneer DEH-P47DH for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dgreen1069

I bought the radio several months ago to replace the tape deck in my GN. It has great sound and features, but my GN is very low mileage and 100% stock......I decided I like the way the stock radio looks better. The CD player is in like new condition and comes with the correct wiring harness installed and everything needed for a 5 min. installation. The radio was only in the car for a half dozen joy rides, and is currently back in it's original box.

Here is a link to the radio: Pioneer DEH-P47DH

This is the perfect dash unit for anybody wanting a CD player that fits the original dash opening. I personally decided to go with an IPOD and cassette adapter. Price is $130 and I will cover shipping.

I would like to be first in line for this, I like the look and I think will look great in the grey GN dash. I will send you a PM or an email for further discussion.

Back at ya!

Let me know today if you can. I will be away from my computer over the weekend.

Don't think so. The first member said he'd take it and there is another waiting as a backup. Thanks for the reply

Back