You can type here any text you want

Pioneer DEHP77 Display ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

salvageV6

Daily Driver
I was just wondering if the display is also large and easy to see on this replacement larger 1.5 Din sized radio.

It seems to have enough features as well and of course IPOD input options, changer controls, 3 amp. rca's etc.

I need a large display unit and was hoping for some feedback here.

Only need to see pertinent radio information not any cheesy graphics, videos, or other downloadable crap.

Any feedback on ease or non-ease of use is appreciated. :)

I like mine. The display is large enough for me to see. The radio reception is spotty sometimes. Don't know why that is. It has enough power for my needs (no sub) and I like the remote for changing the volume or song without looking at the unit.

I don't care about the radio much, it's not like I need to pull in Air America on their 5 watt transmitter. :eek: :p :biggrin: ;)

I will be using the CD changer and probably an IPOD on it mostly.

And of course will try the built in amp.s. first on the new speakers before deciding on external power.

Remote control is a good thing I put mine on the console top for my 1993 Kenwood unit in the WE4, easy to use that way. :cool:

Thanks for the info.

Back