You can type here any text you want

pissed off the neighbor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

seeyabye

I was on my way home from work tonight, when I noticed the glare of a motorcycle head light in the rearview. I had a pretty good feeling it was my neighbor, because he rides his bike all the time when it is warm. I had just pulled up to the stopsign of the main road that my subdivision is off of. I was waiting to make the right turn when i heard him revving his bike up. I just knew that I had no chance against him because his sportbike is surely faster than my car. I waited until no traffic was coming, made the turn and hammered it from 10mph. I looked in my rearview and saw him swing wide into the passing lane. I was watching the boost and knock gauges to make sure everything was good and I saw him in the outside rearview. I glanced at the spedometer, saw70, and looked back in the outside rearview... He was still there!!! I let off at about 100 and he settled in behind me. I turned into my driveway and gave him the thumbs up, but he kept on going. Oh well, I'll have to pay more attention next time he comes by to see what kind of bike it was.:cool:

I have beaten Harley's, but it takes alot to run with crotch rockets. Good Job.

Nick

never underestimate a bike, harley, crotch rocket, anything aside from a moped.

I was with my friend in his newly built 440 dart that ran mid 12's, at that time it wasn't even close to being dialed in. we were screwing around he was looking for some trouble, we ended up finding a small 600 cc suzuki. he held with him off the like, but after we hit probably 30 he had us by a car legnth. pretty amazing they can go so fast, and that was a small bike. a few blocks down the road we saw him pulled over in a parking lot pointing at us.

That doesn't suprise me at all considering how sore my neck was after the last time I rode in your car. And that was just trying to sit up straight.:eek:

I was not at all expecting to stay in front of the bike. I went into the race expecting to have a couple lengths put on me. You can imagine my surprise when he could'nt even catch me. I had a 95 Harley 1200 Sportster with a couple of mods, but I still think my car is faster. The guy rode by my house this evening while I was outside with the dog and gave me the thumbs up. Maybe he is not so pissed after all.

OK I see alot of N.C. people responding to this post so I gotta ask...when's the next turbo Regal get together taking place? I finally got my car back and will be putting her back on the road again soon. I just hope I find some bumper fillers so it will at least be presentable.

The next get-together is next weekend (05-01) at Jordan Lake. Sounds like about a dozen or so Buicks and whoever else from the gmmoc board. Check the southeast regional forum for more details. Don't worry about whether or not the car ispresentable-wait until you see mine:D

Just my luck. I don't start my vacation until the following weekend. I work every Saturday. Maybe I can get my car right before the Summer is out and make it to at least one of the meetings.

Back