You can type here any text you want

pit parking

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bad V6

I happened to be looking over the 2009 GS Nationals early registration form and noticed that there is no Pit Parking pass. Even if I do not race every day, I'd still like to be able to park in the pit area. Is parking in the pits for the nonrace participants going to be allowed this year, or was this item left off of the registration form?

I happened to be looking over the 2009 GS Nationals early registration form and noticed that there is no Pit Parking pass. Even if I do not race every day, I'd still like to be able to park in the pit area. Is parking in the pits for the nonrace participants going to be allowed this year, or was this item left off of the registration form?
I think last year they started this. I kind of remember there being an issue with the sticker but we were all still able to park in the pits.

I don't think they are saying people can't park back there but more like they changed there process.

Scot W.

Thanks Scot. That sounds good. But I would have sworn that I had purchased a Pit Parking pass last year because i didn't race on Friday or Saturday.

Back