Pitt-west Pa April Get Toghther

Got the ehaust on tonight. Now I can't find the frick'in keys:confused: . Had them Thursday. Will keep looking. Just got the car back together too. Pisses me off. I need a drink and don't even drink that much anymore:confused:

ill be there tomm with out GN..car is reallyyyy pissin me off i have a nice oil leak,i need inspection,tranny worse by the day!! and to boot someone keyed the side of my quarter panel! so i am a lil disgusted with this car!!! ill be in a white GTP

today at 2 pm ish at tgi fridays on the north side

5300 corp drive

spoke to katass and gearhead and esasky and doug yesterday at the norwin car show. they are out this time,:frown:
on the up side the norwin show was nice.:D

anyway ill see you guys -nice day to drive:wink:

Nice meeting everyone today. Found my key in my son's toybox. Go figure. Anyways hope to see you all next month. What about Quaker Steak & Lube Cranberry? Anyways nice cars especially Shawns sisters LOL. Well we'll wait to hear from ya, Later. Todd A.K.A. Studmonkey.

had a good time , great meeting everyone
thanks to 86gngril,studmonkey, mat, 6bquick, cutty, bj

gngirls car is really clean- and what a great day

I had a great time too. It was nice to finally meet most of you. I do hope some of you have better luck with your cars though. Thanks for the compliments on my car. Hopfully we can get all the GN's and T's together. I need to get a good picture for a new screen saver,lol.

I'll sell it to you:biggrin: Being Shawns sister and all you know its a deal of a life time, lmao.