You can type here any text you want

pl files

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

poppy1440

Hello

I have been trying to look at power logger files that people put on these boards but I cannot open them. I can open the ones that I run from my car but not the ones that people post.

Could someone give me a step by step on how to put them in the pl program and view them. Thanks.

Hello

I have been trying to look at power logger files that people put on these boards but I cannot open them. I can open the ones that I run from my car but not the ones that people post.

Could someone give me a step by step on how to put them in the pl program and view them. Thanks.

All I do when somebody posts a file here is to click on it (they're usually zipped) click the "open" button, and drag the file into the folder where my Powerlogger resides. Or, instead of clicking the "open" button, you can click the "save" button and tell it to save it in your powerlogger folder. Either way the file gets unzipped and placed into your PL folder and is ready to be loaded into PLC.

I don't know what I am doing wrong.

I click on the file and click save, and I select to save in the powerlogger folder, then I open the PL program and select load nothing is in the space

When you click load, check the little pull down window above the empty space ahd see where it's looking. It may be looking in the wrong folder

Back