PLANNING A BUICK "FEATURE NIGHT" W/ SHOWPLACE CLASSICS - NEED INPUT FOR A DATE

The guys that have been to ottos before is there room for a trailer? Mine GN has been placed on store duity for awhile but would be willing to trailer my pos out there ever though its not worth showing.
Trailer parking is no problem. Ottos is in a large strip-center with plenty of room to load/unload. It's not a POS... Looking forward to seeing you again.

Last edited:
Just throwing this out there, I was hoping to have Cal come down and dyno tune my car pretty close to that date, and since there's going to be a high turnout on April 8th I figured we might be able to get something worked out around that date and he could tune a few of our cars, as long as he's free and agrees? If I remember right he said he'd need at least 2-3 cars to come

if interest grows then I'll make another thread in this section once I call Cal and figure out possible dates and fees and such

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just throwing this out there, I was hoping to have Cal come down and dyno tune my car pretty close to that date, and since there's going to be a high turnout on April 8th I figured we might be able to get something worked out around that date and he could tune a few of our cars, as long as he's free and agrees? If I remember right he said he'd need at least 2-3 cars to come

if interest grows then I'll make another thread in this section once I call Cal and figure out possible dates and fees and such

I assume your a FAST equipped vehicle if your having Cal come down and tune it?

I as well but Jack Laswell here locally tunes on my car. I think he learned most of it under Cal. lol But it would be cool to have Cal there. How many other cars in Houston with the FAST system? You James?

I as well but Jack Laswell here locally tunes on my car. I think he learned most of it under Cal. lol But it would be cool to have Cal there. How many other cars in Houston with the FAST system? You James?

Oh I didn't know that we had a guy like Jack here locally, but yeah it'd be nice if Cal could come down. I think james has a stock ECU

James has a stock ECU. I think Cal would be up to tuning a car with either a stock ECU or FAST equipped car

Yep, I'm a chip car. It would be awesome to have Cal come to Houston. As most of you know, we had Bison down here in December to tune (6) cars, but there were a few TB Members that could not get in, due to time constraints. I know "The Granny" was one of them. "Wiseman" was another. Check back on the thread that "Jerryl" started a few months back, and you may be able to identify a few guys that might be interested. Hell, I would come just to support, and meet Cal. Maybe if this works out, he could come to Otto's, and hang out that night, and meet some local TR guys.

Hello all. I've been out for the last couple of years due to family but things have settled and I will be there April the 8th. Looking forward to getting back into the community!

Hello all. I've been out for the last couple of years due to family but things have settled and I will be there April the 8th. Looking forward to getting back into the community!
Another member showing up! That's great news. Looking forward to meeting you. Can't wait to see all the members and all the cars. See you soon. James-