You can type here any text you want

Pnut 2JZ powered 280Z vs 830awhp Evo.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[video=youtube;Bz3rbcSxJf4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3rbcSxJf4[/video]

the 280 is fast! i saw the race against manny the silver 8 sec buick and from a roll they said pnut 280 won but i just saw the buick shredding tires on the highway adturbo is a cool guy i used to hangout next door to his shop at alex lopez shop i was heavy into rotary and they love those 2j's his red s2k is also a beast and sanders 240 with a 2j is a nasty street mamajama too. these are all local miami car's

the 280 is fast! i saw the race against manny the silver 8 sec buick and from a roll they said pnut 280 won but i just saw the buick shredding tires on the highway adturbo is a cool guy i used to hangout next door to his shop at alex lopez shop i was heavy into rotary and they love those 2j's his red s2k is also a beast and sanders 240 with a 2j is a nasty street mamajama too. these are all local miami car's

There are a bunch of nasty cars from Miami. I know several of the faster cars that race at Countyline. Tirso's SBC/N20 240Z is one of the baddest out there. Seen that car run on the street a few times and it is stupid fast.

yeah i go to countyline once in a blue gabby's white T is always destroying the competetion BUT to be quite honest i know a handfull of car's that run **** on the 1/8th or high 1/4 miles that are just untouchable on the street.. i had a very fast rx7.. at the track i was a nobody i would run the 1/8th like 6.9's and into the 7's but with a over 2 sec 60 ft and over a 100mph trap,. at the track i wasnt that fast but i had mph... but on the street on a 2nd gear or 3rd gear roll it was like a slingshot.. it felt sickening inside the car on a full 2nd gear pull it kinda takes your air out... it was like a scary ride.. dont know if you know what i mean? some guys dont understand? .. point being some car's are fast at the track and some are just monster's on the street.. whether its gearing tranny or w.e the hell you want to explain it...

yeah i go to countyline once in a blue gabby's white T is always destroying the competetion BUT to be quite honest i know a handfull of car's that run **** on the 1/8th or high 1/4 miles that are just untouchable on the street.. i had a very fast rx7.. at the track i was a nobody i would run the 1/8th like 6.9's and into the 7's but with a over 2 sec 60 ft and over a 100mph trap,. at the track i wasnt that fast but i had mph... but on the street on a 2nd gear or 3rd gear roll it was like a slingshot.. it felt sickening inside the car on a full 2nd gear pull it kinda takes your air out... it was like a scary ride.. dont know if you know what i mean? some guys dont understand? .. point being some car's are fast at the track and some are just monster's on the street.. whether its gearing tranny or w.e the hell you want to explain it...

Been in a few cars like that, not geared properly for the track but on the street from a roll they are monsters. Guess it depends on what you'd rather have. Personally, I like a car that can get it done from a dig like Gabby's.

True , it all depends on the set up. Today a lot of people like racing from a roll , but real drag racing is off the line. There is nothing nicer than to shift in second gear with your front wheels in the air.

Back